Friday, March 26, 2004

I met the CUTEST guy today.

He looked a bit like Sean Astin, but taller (I'm assuming. I haven't met or seen Sean Astin in real life so I really couldn't compare, BUT compared to say... Sean Astin as "Sam the Hobbit", he was taller. He was taller than me so that counts) and younger (Think Sean Astin in "Rudy"). As I was picking up dinner for the familia (seeing that my Mom has offically given up cooking), I looked into his eyes and smiled.

"May I have your name?" he asked, with pen in hand... ready to etch it in his heart forever.

"Nicole," I replied in a somewhat throaty but high pitched manner. My aim was to sound sexy AND girly.

He proceeded to tell me that the total was $10.84 and that my pizza was going to be ready in 10-15 minutes.

Go ahead... Roll your eyes. Oh but what a CUTE PIZZA GUY he was... running around the kitchen in his Little Caesar's black and orange trimmed uniformed shirt. The poor thing was swamped with all the orders and was furiously cutting pies like there was no tomorow. He was stressed, but still damn cute. I wanted to hug him and say "You are doing a GREAT JOB!" and continue by reciting my phone number for him, but alas I didn't.

10-15 minutes later (just as he had promised... A KEEPER I TELL YOU!), he held up a box, looked at me and said my name.

Caressing the pizza box and gently placing it in my hands, "Sorry it took so long..."
"Oh. Its alright." I said, smiling of course.
"Thanks for waiting"
"Oh no problem. Thanks for the pizza."
"You're welcome. I love you."

*sigh*

Actually, it just ended with the "Thanks for the pizza" bit, but you can't blame a girl for dreaming. :)

No comments: