Sunday, January 11, 2004

Today was a nice little day where I got to spend some nice quality time with family. I helped Angel wax her car (apply, wait for wax to "haze" then buff!!) then came home and watched SOMETHING'S GOTTA GIVE with my mom. Good to know that old people fall in love. I still have a chance to plan that retirement home wedding since it feels like that's how mine is going to be at this rate. Anyways, the movie was really cute and although I never really go "THATS SO ME" when watching or reading fiction, I have to do it and say that "I can relate" to the Diane Keaton character, especially when she broke down crying and started writing. :) Also I came out of it really wanting the soundtrack. Talk about total "ear candy" with some great bossa nova and jazzy french tunes. :) Mmm sexy.

No comments: