Wednesday, January 21, 2004

I got my St Lucy's alumni newsletter today and one of the school's upcoming event was the 10th Annual Spring Musical. I felt incredibly old right then and there considering that I was orphan #5 singing "Its a Hard Knock Life" in the very FIRST Lucy's Spring Musical... 10 years ago.

Ew. Ew. Ew!! Where did the time go!? I still remember the steps!!

But on the bright side, I came to the realization that I've known some of my greatest friends for 10 years now... some even longer. And oh how I love them so....

It makes feeling "old" quite nice. :)



*One of us is retarded... and its not me*
Zasher816: we're retarded
spaznik: don't say WE. :-)
Zasher816: oh my bad
Zasher816: you're so retarded
Zasher816: hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
spaznik: HAHAHAHAAHAHH HEY!! i was being nice!!!
Zasher816: i'm just joshin
spaznik: i WAS going to say "Dont say WE... when you really want to say you"
Zasher816: good thing i typed first
spaznik: hahahahah pshaw.. i decided not to say the rest cause then you'll be all "boohoo."
Zasher816: pshaw?
Zasher816: pish posh!
Zasher816: i'm not that sensitive
spaznik: hahahah riiight
Zasher816: watch say somethin
Zasher816: and i won't get sad
spaznik: hahaha um... you smell.
Zasher816: :o(
Zasher816: but i just showered!

No comments: