Sunday, January 04, 2004

As April would say... "I'm too ROCKSTARRED out."

Goodness gracious, this morning, I was paying for last night (MmMm Colombians) dearly when I had a wedding to decorate. But at least it wasn't TOO TOO big and I was about finish in 3 hours. THEN I came home and napped...

This is what happens with our little "lets go out" ritual (especially if we've already gone out the night before): Someone will say "lets go" when secretly they really don't feel it. Not because they don't enjoy the company, but because of being so tired from the night before. But they go anyways and a SPECTACULAR time. That was me today. Even when I woke up this morning and walked down the stairs, my legs were aching. I thought to myself "not tonight." HA!

So, the spot tonight was STARSHOES on Hollywood. :) The atmosphere was awesome!! It wasn't a posh place and was just really chill. And people were friendly. (Although I have yet to find one major asshole on my outings... lets hope I never do.) Anyways, so along for the ride in addition to our "usual" group of myself, Janelle and April, was Sonny, his friends from Canada, Melissa and Jasmine, who were really cool and fun to be around, and some of the Lucy girls. Unfortunately, Carlene couldn't come because she's sickies... :( BOO. The place though was getting really really crowded after some time and we attempted to go to a "goth club" but damn their cover. After some tipsy "wandering" down Hollywood Blvd (No sir, I won't kiss you.), we ended up at Dennys with Jill, Dielle, and Tracy... as well as Janelle's new homie and feasted on Samplers and Chicken Fried Steak. How typical. :)

Good times guys. We'll do this again another night. ;)

Not tomorrow though. I gotta rest. ;P

No comments: