Monday, January 19, 2004

*Its not everyday I talk about ICE CUBE. Are you peeing in your pants yet? Consider it a early birthday present kids.*
spaznik: ahhhhh when are you leaving again you lucky hag??
jeanyah: i'm going to come back and ice cube.. then you won't think i'm a lucky hag
spaznik: was that you're gonna come back WITH ice cube or come back AN ice cube...
jeanyah: hahah
jeanyah: AN
jeanyah: i dont' know if ice cube will be at sundance
spaznik: because if you come back WITH ice cube, i'll have to really respect you for your determination and insane stalker abilities.
jeanyah: he is a big movie star and all..
jeanyah: higher education and all of that
spaznik: isn't he in that one movie with the bikes?
jeanyah: oh.. maybe
jeanyah: torque
spaznik: like fast and furiouser?
spaznik: yeah.. that one.
jeanyah: yea.. that's way bigger that Sundance.

Jean is going to Sundance. April is in NY. I want to be a cool kid too! I think I'll go to... um... the CHINO SPECTRUM. Theres no place cooler than the Norstrom Rack. Oh baby oh baby did you say cute shoes? You know how to treat me so...

It was a sunny sister/family day today. Carlene and I got "asked to leave" South Coast Plaza. I am a hooligan. I totally match my badass "THUGLIFE" tattoo (written in old english of course) that I recieved on my back as my gang initation. "Nicole, you animal," you say, "what did you do?" Well, we walked into the mall with Penelope and.... well thats it. I know.... I'M SO NAUGHTY! We went to the fancysmancy mall holding our adorable puppy. Its pretty lame because rich folk walk into the mall, shopping at Nordies with their rhinestone collared dogs all the time and I'm sure those doggies aren't half as cute as Penelope. Damn you bugie mall!

Later this evening, we had a terriffic dinner with my darling cousin Angel acting as our wonderful hosts. I need to have more nice evenings like this. Nothing like wonderful company, stimulating conversation, and mochi and cream puffs.

No comments: