Friday, January 09, 2004

"Its not burgundy... its wine."

Erin came over this morning and after some catching up and gossiping, we did some planning flowers/decor-wise for her wedding. Oh my gosh, I'm really really excited for September. We were talking about colors and roses, bouquets and centerpieces... and I'm just eager to see how they will turn out in the whole picture. :) Not to mention the wedding itself and seeing Erin and her fiance tie the knot. AWWWW... shes like... a grown up now! Wow. :)

The only crappy thing was that they horrible neighborhood associated towed her car and we had to go shop to bail it out. Bastards. I only thought they tow at night... not during the day!! Yeah, beware to anyone who comes over here, park in a marked stall on the street. In fact, make sure you're parking PERFECTLY in it because Sonny got his car towed for being "out of the box." Serious... they're crazy, anal, greedy bastards.

Rest of my afternoon was pretty normal. I had a wedding over at the Four Seasons in Newport Beach were we put up our first "burgandy" ceiling drape, dressed head/cake tables and finished up with 200 white chaircovers with gold sashes. I know. You're like "Nicole... that's crazy! A BURGUNDY CEILING DRAPE?" But it came out looking pretty snazzy if I do say so myself. :) And it looked gorgeous with the gold... :) And to make things even better, since I worked tonight, I have tomorrow off to play! :) Hmmmm where to go... where to go?? ;)

No comments: