Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Blogging for Jean's sake. she'll be bored at work. This will save her from having to entertain boys online who want to know what kind of panties she wearing. :)

Who's skankalicious now!! :P

My mom says I have no ass. I think I do. But she's convinced that I have none and that my body goes straight from my back to my thighs. No "butt." I say that I do because everyone has one... also if I bend my knees and arch my back you can see it. Anyways, in order to improve my "ass", and just for good practice, I've been hitting the gym with April for the past few days and intend to do it more constantly in the future. I guess this is different from the past because this is "hardcore" and while we ARE talking up a storm about the evils of MEN and making fun of the boy band on the treadmills and girls working out with makeup on... we are sweating and supporting each other as we groan and grunt to finish those damn situps. Although its harder and more painful to do cruches and laugh at the same time. But that in itself is difficult to avoid. :) Ahhh... so in the end, we're aching, but still having a good time.

OH! One of our weddings from the summer is featured in the current issue Southern California Modern Bride. :) (Pgs 62-64) How exciting huh... If you look really really REALLY close, you could see my centerpieces. OoOooo. Oh speaking of weddings, I started my classes on Monday. :) First of all, they are being held at the gorgeous Kellogg house at Cal Poly Pomona and just driving up that dark hill to the house is an experience itself and feels like a page out of "Wuthering Heights" or "Rebecca." Luckily I didn't have to purchase a parking pass from the school since its included in my fees. :) The class itself seems like its going to be very useful, but I do have a feeling that this class might have a "sorority" feel to it with all the women talking about weddings and whatnot. Suprisingly enough, theres ONE guy. And what isn't much of a suprise is that he's gay. :) Oh, did I mention we get wedding cake? SHOULD BE FUN! :)

Hey Petey!! I got the award!! Thanks!! :) Why didn't you call or anything?! I could have offered you cornflakes with vanilla flavored soymilk! :)

No comments: