Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Hmmmm... What was I going to say? I actually had a moment today where I had a thought and made a mental note to remember that thought was so that I can write about it. But I guess it wasn't that great of a thought in the first place in order for me to remember it. Don't you hate that?! Argh... hopefully I'll remember it later, if not then, DAMMIT!

Guys don't normally really have this problem... unless they're Fabio or strippers.... but don't you hate it when you're driving and you're at a stop light and you know you have time so you quickly brush your hair into a ponytail. But as you're holding it up with one hand and before you can get a rubberband on to secure it, the light suddenly turns green. So you're driving the car with one hand on the wheel and the other is up on your head and you really are feeling as silly as you probably look. But I imagine it's probably 10 times more hilarious if I were to see a guy with long hair driving in that manner.

No. That wasn't the thought I was trying to remember. But really, wouldn't that have been sad if it were? Sitting in my car with one hand on my head, driving with the other, and thinking "I REALLY NEED TO WRITE THIS DOWN." Hehehehe... nope. Thats not me. Not me at all...

No comments: