Saturday, January 17, 2004

I've been having some interesting dreams lately. One night, I dreamt that I saw my Nanang, only she had shoulder length hair like how she looked in some old pictures. I would say that she looked younger, but that would instill the mindset that she looked like she was in her twenties or teens. But she looked around 60, so I guess since she passed at 92, 60 is incredibly young. Anyways, in my dream, it was like I knew her, but didn't. Probably because I didn't recognize her that well, but once I did realize, I was sad. She then turned to me, smiled and said that everything was alright and that she was happier. She was... free. :) It was a beautiful feeling when I woke up that morning.

Quite the opposite from last night, where I dreamt that I went clubbing with Carlene (wearing matching striped shirts... but they were different colors I think and she wore a jean jacket over hers). They had renovated an old AMC 20 theater into a giant club and each individual theater was a different themed room. (good idea huh... I thought so to. MINE!) Anyways, so Carlene and I walked into this one room where there wasn't a lot of people, and were planning on walking out until they started playing TOXIC by Britney (which, by the way, has a very crappy video. I was disappointed and honestly didn't like the song as much afterwards. I'm ok now though.) so we stayed and danced. While dancing, we started getting molested on the dancefloor by Dustin Diamond (aka SCREECH) who just would not stop invading my personal space with his denim cock. (PA-POW!) And to make it worse, they stopped playing the Britney song halfway through and played something else (I don't remember what exactly, but it wasn't AS cool as the now defunct TOXIC.) Once we got out of the room, we looked outside the door to discovered that we had entered a SCREECH THEMED room in the club.

WHAA??

Exactly. Whaa.

No comments: