Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Oh excitement... discovered that my DVD player IS able to play VCDs... so BRING ON THE FILIPINO MOVIES!! :) When my mom came back, she brought back "GOT 2 BELIEVE" and at first we were disappointed because we thought it wouldn't play. But last night, I was curious (see: bored) and decided to pop it in... and there was Claudine Baratto and Rico Yan overacting it up on my television. :) YAY! I think I'm gonna have to raid SEAFOOD CITY and check out the newest bomba flick.

I haven't been doing anything that really blogworthy lately... I mean who really wants to know all the sordid details of what entailed Saturday night? Exactly. NO ONE. ;) But I did cleanout my pores last night. Call me masochistic but I enjoy the pain of squeezing pores and seeing all that gross junk come out like one of those playdoh "noodle" thingies. But I don't enjoy it in that "oh baby squeeze that pore" way. That's just too weird.

The S is for SUPAH....

Hmmm... looks like next next weekend is gonna be THE weekend to look forward to since Robert "ROLO" Lopez AND Pete "DANCE" Holiday are coming down/out to LA for some fun. What to wear!? What to wear!? I really must go practice my smiling in the mirror now. :) :D ;} :O :>

No comments: