Thursday, January 08, 2004

*I want Pete's babies*
TooMuchPete: On to more cheerful subjects... like bed... :-)
spaznik: oh no thank you pete holiday.. I won't be going to be with you...
spaznik: but thanks for the offer.
spaznik: really... its sweet.
TooMuchPete: :-(
TooMuchPete: I thought you said you liked me??
spaznik: i thought you said you didn't hear that...
spaznik: ok fine... you can name a pillow "nicole" but no hanky panky.
TooMuchPete: Neat!
TooMuchPete: Thank goodness I don't have a girlfriend... I'm sure she'd not be pleased by this turn of events.
TooMuchPete: Unless her name happened to be nicole and I conveniently neglected to tell her about this IM conversation.
spaznik: serious.... and she should be thankful that i'm not asking you to get a tattoo of my name on your ass...
spaznik: cause then that would stir up a LOT of questions.
TooMuchPete: *gasp*
TooMuchPete: What makes you think she'd ever get to see my hiney!?
spaznik: but we shall save that conversation for another night.
TooMuchPete: What kind of tramp do you think I am!?
spaznik: hello.. how are you going to have children that I'm going to kidnapp!!
TooMuchPete: lol...
TooMuchPete: We're adopting.
TooMuchPete: Me and my imaginary girlfriend.

No comments: