Saturday, August 02, 2003

MmMmm... DANE COOK. Choke me... spank me... pull my hair. OH MY GOODNESS... He was freaking HILARIOUS! If you ever get the chance to see him live in person... GO! GO GO GO GO! :) Totally made my night. :) He's just absolutely delicious!


*sigh* I HEART DANE COOK


Afterwards, we got to meet him! I also got an autograph but I somehow misplaced it between the parking lot at the Spectrum and the ride home. :( If someone finds a pink piece of paper with the name DANE COOK written on it in sexy handwriting... please please tell me. :( At least Sonny got his cd and dvd autographed... AND we have pictures... AND at least I got to see him LIVE... so the night wasn't a bust. For a while they wouldnt let us in to the Improv because there had been a fire alarm... and we thought we would be DANE-LESS like last time we attempted to see him... but YAY! WE SAW HIM! :) I'm happy.

No comments: