Friday, August 08, 2003

My car's fixed. YAY! I'm just really poor now. BOO! Bummer huh.

Anyways, nothing makes you feel girlier then putting on a cute skirt, a sexy pair of heels, and being twirled about in the arms of a man to some good live music. Unfortunantly, a good majority of the men tonight at the club were short... but it really didn't matter. It was still a lot of fun. Marissa, Tina, Holly and I were sal-sal-salsaing the night away at the Conga Room in LA. At first when we walked in, we got totally freaked out because it seemed like EVERYONE COULD DANCE. And not just like the simple stuff... but like "let me turn you a couple hundred times as you fling your leg in the air" GOOD dancing. But as the night progressed and as the drinks got stronger... it was all "bueno." :) I got ackwardly twisted about from my partner a bit at first, but I learned and I didn't run to as many people afterwards. Oh... i noticed this one dude on the dance floor looked familiar to me... he was dancing really well and all of a sudden it hit me... IT WAS THE ZACK... THE BLACK POWER RANGER! Seriously... it was! That power ranger can dance! At first I wasn't sure, but Tina confirmed it because apparently he had 4 fingers or something and Tina had heard something about him only having 4 fingers. I dunno... but yeah... it was definitely a GREAT night. :)

OH. Has anyone see that new show called "OC" (aka... ORANGE COUNTY... bleh.) Apparently the "bad boy" who's from the "other side of the tracks" is from CHINO. CHINO. Come on... other side of the track? Thats just silly. There are no bay boys over there... just cows. And they're making it out to be like South Central LA or something. LAMME. Anyways, we all know NORCO is the dark side. :P

No comments: