Sunday, August 31, 2003

Mmmm... SEXY. Vegas was pretty freaking awesome.

Lets see...

Stayed at the PARIS. That was nice. They played french music in the elevators and their creme brulee was delish.

Played slots a bit...

Caught a show...

Did some sightseeing...

Made some new friends...

... and then some.

Yep. :)

Good times.

Seriously.

GOOD TIMES.

~*~
@ the show
nicole: Oh no... he has long hair
chelle: Oh i know.. thats gross!
nicole: cut your hair!!
*continues watching guy with long hair do his thing... might I mention a very nice thing*
nicole: You know.. long hair isn't too bad.
chelle: I can deal with it.

"He can bang bang chicken me anytime"

"Mmmm... bad boy"

"Yay! Boxer briefs!"

"I like men... I like men... men are hot... men are hot..."

"Bend your knees... shake and squivel"

"Hi... oh my gosh.. You guys are making me nervous."

No comments: