Saturday, August 09, 2003

Last night, I woke up to hear a slight "buzz" in my ear and my arm being incredibly itchy. At first, I thought I was still in my dream because it in, I had been bitten by some huge insect... but dammit... IT WASN'T A DREAM! This ITTY BITTY little flying thing attacked me in my sleep and sucked my left arm like crazy!!! The thing though, is that when I got up to see if I can kill it... I couldn't find it. But when I turned off the lights and attempted to go back to sleep... I'd hear the buzz near my ear again. Like it was TAUNTING me! So I got up again and sprayed down with my left over OFF INSECT REPELLENT from camping. I have more bites now then I did when camping. Argh. And since I'm allergic to bug bites... my entire left arm is PUFFY!!

I'm on heavy medications at the moment... and once I get home from work tonight (out of public) I shall be applying my special "chinese bug medicine" that my mom found out the formula from and had lab guys at the work re-create for me in BULK since this has been an ailment of mine since I've been little. It smells like tennis balls/tires and when applied.. its straight up white spots on my arm. :(

I hurt and I itch. :( And I'll still hear the "buzzing" around the house. DAMN THAT STUPID INSECT!!

No comments: