Monday, August 11, 2003

Awww... can I say that I just HEART Laurie Notaro. I recieved a packet from her today that had a handwritten note (oOoo), some stickers and magnets, and a certificate stating that I am an offical "Idiot Girl." (Not that I need a certificate to make it offical... but you know.) I also think she sent me drugs in the form of a packet of pills called "femcaps" that are "superior menstrual relief without drowsiness". I don't know about that... but I guess its the thought that counts. :) Anyways, I'm the happiest little Laurie Notaro fan in the whole wide world. :) I think I shall read her book (again) tonight and giggle myself into sweet slumber.

Anyways, after oversleeping and missing my class, I took complete advantage of my free day running errands with Sonny and spurging on $1.50 hotdogs and drinks at COSTCO. (We didn't even have a membership card... we're BAAAD!) I also got my hairdid at Montclair where my stylist Monique at first was looking at my head as if it were a puzzle. Apparently, the girl who gave me the highlights did them so "well" that the stylist now couldn't decipher the pattern nor the color that she had used. After debating the method of attacking my roots, she fixed them, cut my hair, and took a picture of me and my head because she (and some of her fellow stylist) was so in awe of her handiwork. Yeah, I was a bit weirded out by that... but hey it all came out alright, I'm not bald, and my hair is feeling healthy and happy. :) So I'm not gonna complain.

Ok. Enough with the "ME" talk... whats up with "YOU?!"

You: "Well Nicole.....








..... and then the bald eagle flew and took our bacon away!!"


OH MY GOODNESS!! :) Wow... that's insane I tell you. Insane. ;)

No comments: