Tuesday, August 05, 2003

CrAzYmondo: everything cool?
Auto response from spaznik: call if you want some ;-)
dinner.. that is.
CrAzYmondo: with the fire and all
CrAzYmondo: NO RESPONSE!
CrAzYmondo: NOOOOO!
CrAzYmondo: THE FIRE GOT YOU!
CrAzYmondo: NOOOOOO!!!
CrAzYmondo: WHY YOU!
CrAzYmondo: WHY NOT SOMEONE ELSE!
CrAzYmondo: OK I'm over it :-)

At first, I thought Mondo was either A) smoking crack or B) making a crack about my cooking skills... little did I know that there really was a blazing fire raging through Chino Hillls. Luckily we're closer to the "Chino" part than the "Hills" and nowhere near the fire that there really was no alarm for my well-being. Whew. I also learned later that no one was injured and no homes were harmed. SO thats even BETTER news. :) But if there had been a fire in my backyard, I'm sure I would have announced it on AIM via a very geeky away message. :P

No comments: