Saturday, March 01, 2003

I went bowling tonight and I got a whopping score of.... 62! Actually, the first game, I think I got at least over a 70... I think. Anyhow, I sucked. :) Its all good though because I had a grand ole time having fun and being silly with my club... and we raised money for PT! :) Exciting exciting stuff...

Some highlights of the night...
-Anthony and Chis (both VERY VERY good bowlers) wearing the same black muscle tee with jeans. They were bowling TWINZEES!! It was very cute!
-Meeting Erica's boyfriend Robert... whom I called "Habachi" because he was wearing a shirt with a word similar to that on the back. Anyways, it we kept on shortening the name and so in the end, we were calling him "BACHI" which sounded a lot like a pokemon name which led to a lot of pokemon-like sound effects. But he totally was cool with it and now... we wanna keep him. :)
-After John does a backward granny shot, Lan says "Granny likes it in the behind."
-Kristin and I accidently doing our "talent show" skit of twirling pens and making up our own techno music in front of Chris... who says we'll never make it. :P
-Of course, many suggestive comments about carrying 20 pound balls, sitting on balls, big balls, balls, balls, balls!
-Making everyone dance after throwing the ball. Why we shoved 14 people onto 2 lanes I really don't know why, but it was darn FUN.
-The "YOU SUCK!!" loving support you got from your lane when you'd knock down 9 pins.
-Figuring that we made money and that the project was a success. Whoohooo! :)

No comments: