Friday, March 07, 2003

OoOoO... once again a new template. This time though, I didn't make it. :) No Pink!! (Although I did make a new bio page.... theres no pink there either.) Thanks so much Carlene!! I love it I love it I love it I love it. :)

Well, except the girl's legs in the picture are white... and I think she may have cankles. Oh wells.

The picture actually reminds me of when I was younger and living in San Dimas... I was roller skating in the backyard while flying a kite at the same time. I thought I was a GENIUS!! But, the wind was blowing strong and I really wasn't the greatest skater.... and so I lost control and fell...

...into the deep end of swiming pool

Thankfully my Lolo was outside and he just got onto his knees, shoved his hand into the water, and pulled my retarded roller-skating-kite-flying butt to the surface.

After that incident... my skates had a weird funk to them and I never attempted to do any "stunt" skating nearby pools, powerlines, and streets with hills. Lesson learned.

No comments: