Sunday, March 02, 2003

Today I was sitting on my bed, reading, when one of the pictures on the wall fell and slammed into my head. Since wood and glass is just a tad bit heavier then lets say... a feather, I was very much in pain. It was like one of those moments when you see a little kid fall or accidently get hurt... You know, he/she's running... *bam* they fall... then theres this moment of complete silence as the pain sinks in... and then you hear either a slight mewing that grows into a full blown cry, or just straight up screaming-crying. It depends on the child. For me, it was *bam,* frame slams into my head, a quiet moment of shock, and then little whimper of defeat... for the wall has succeeded in getting its revenge for painting it pink. Curse you wall!! :P

OH... Tina sent me this link... thought I should share. :)

No comments: