Sunday, March 09, 2003

"Nicole... take this down for your blog. 'Mom got free scapled tickets from a couple of lesbians and flirted with security guards to get in while on her date.'"
-Carlene on mom's adventure to the Laker game with her "man-friend."

Oh my...

Yesterday, I spent 13 hours on my butt and knees cutting and pasting construction paper for the convention backdrop. As "boring" as it sounds though, I actually had a lot of fun meeting and being creative with the UCLA folks and a lifesize cutout of Michael Jordan. And its looking pretty gosh darn "funky" good... so when convention comes I can go "hey.. see those rainbow panels?? That's me!! See that mark on that red!? That's a grease stain there because Joe dropped his pizza on it!" I just couldn't kneel at mass today because my knees were aching... :(

So last night, after being stuck on the 60 because of an accident, I finally got home around 4am. I crashed only to be awaken some hours later by my dear dear sister jumping into my bed, snuggling, and wanting to talk. Then, in comes my mom... oh happy big ole party in my bed. Bleh. I would rather have had that extra 2 hours of peaceful sleep, but it was nice in a cheesy lovey dovey family kind of way. I really need to figure out the lock in the room.. Anyways, today, even more convention stuff with the very last meeting until the big weekend. :) Now offically in "excited for convention" mode... whoohoo! I've already started going through the closet...

I need to do is to start taking some medicine... my throat is getting icky on me and I REFUSE to be sick at convention. REFUSE!! Bring on the OJ and Vitamin C! *cough cough* ACCK!!

No comments: