Monday, March 17, 2003

My voice is going... I will soon have *sexy voice* status if I don't take care of myself. So I need to suck it up and down the foul thera-flu. *gag*.

It was one of those happy but busy weekends. It rained... we were on STORM WATCH and FLOOD ALERT. OoOooOoooO

Harry Potter Uno rocks. :)

Serious. Because of 2 special cards that were made especially for it, the GAME NEVER ENDS. NEVER EVER EVER ENDS. Just when you think your close... oh no. It isn't. Someone has to go and cockblock your chances of winning. Then they screw you over even more by stacking the draw cards and you're drawing 12... or you're looking for the a green or matching 2 of Hagrid that they know you don't have. I think on Friday, we played about 4 hours worth of uno and there was an offical "winner" twice! And those wins were during the first 30 minutes! :)

I kept on hearing Kathy go "Draw four b*tch!" over and over again in my head.

It was insane... but in a good "padded walls are FUN" kind of insane. ;)

No comments: