Monday, March 24, 2003

I just realized that I came home from convention with my voice still intact. :) YAY! However though, I am a bit sick. I'm having these headaches and I'm coughing like no other and my ears are constantly getting plugged... bleh. So lots of fluids and rest for me...

I just can't go downstairs very much.

Why?

Well, my poor baby sister has taken over the couch and the living room.. and she's sick. Yeah.. I'm sick too... but she is offically "doctors note" sick with SHINGLES. Whats shingles? Well, its like a form of a chicken pox that attacks some part of your body giving you rashes and affecting the nerves. Unfortunantly, she has it on her head, so her eye is all puffy, she has these bad rashes on the side of her face, and she has these horribe headaches. Poor Carlene. And since I'm somewhat ill, I can't go down much because its contageous... or so she says. She looks pretty bad though... but just as long as she doesn't scratch, she won't have any scars and she'll be better in a week. :)

I actually brought her to the doctors last thursday... this was when the rashes started coming out. We thought it was hives, but Carlene was feeling freaked because she felt this lump behind her ear and her headaches were just not going away. So you can imagine our relief to find out it was only shingles and not something worse. :) She just has to dress up like Michael Jackson's babies when she goes out... :P

Anyways, so she was telling me how she had answered the phone this weekend and it was a guy asking for mom. She gave the phone to mom and I guess the guy asked her something to the extent of "I wanna suck your *expleted deleted*." Mom's response? "Why don't you go suck your mom's *expleted deleted*!!! Oh my... too bad I wasn't here for that one. :)

No comments: