Thursday, March 27, 2003

:) Look Jean!! See that phone... thats YOU!!! OoOooooOooOooOo... you're looking at YOU! OoOoOooooOoOoooooOo.... Ok. I'm gonna stop now. ;)

Melissa is down for spring break (YAY!)... and so we met up with Lisa (YAY!) and had a TERRIFFIC dinner at the "restaurant." (YAAAY!!) I love my *good time* girls! They are my sunshines. On Saturday... WE DANCE! Or something.. we'll see. ;) After dinner, we went to Walmart where they had this really disturbing Little Mermaid teapot... you took off her head and shoulders to put the water in. Talk about freaky.

*on generic Dr. Pepper*
nicole: Why is it called Dr. Thunder? Why couldn't they come up with something thats somewhat like the original...
melissa: like Medical Practitioner Paprika??

I'd write more, but I gotta finish an interview tonight and then wake up early for a hot date with the mouse. ;) Ohhh yeeeaaah.

No comments: