Wednesday, March 19, 2003

So the war started "offically" today... Honestly, I'm scared about the whole thing. Watching the news makes me nervous... I think maybe I should go and start stocking up on "stuff." I just don't know what kind of stuff I should get. I know that duck tape is on that list... but what am I supposed to do with it? Today, they showed that the firefighters in LA have special suits that encase their bodies just incase they have to come in contact with anything that has some weird biological substance in it. Where's MY special suit!?! Yesterday, they opened the brand-spankin new LA emergency center thats supposedly the "safest place in the city" since its 4 feet underneath city hall... so.. can it fit EVERYONE in it? Whats the point of it being the safest place in the city if everyone doesn't have a key? Actually, right now I think that maybe the safest place is Disneyland. Its the happiest place AND the airspace above it is restricted. Not to mention they have security there up the wazoo. Yeah. I'm gonna go to Disneyland if something happens. Thats my plan. Yep. Now everyone I know and love has to get a pass to so that we can all hide out there and ride "Its A Small World" together.

Then I think... if I'm scared... then EVERYONE involved must be TERRIFIED. And so I figure the only thing I can do right now is to pray. Actually, its the best thing I can do.

No comments: