Saturday, March 29, 2003

The last couple of days have been pretty good. :) Sweet, sunny, and happy days.

Friday morning, ran some errands with Carlene since she needed to get her oil changed. We ended up at the fob corner of West Covina and went buck wild at Seafood City getting fobby candies of our youth... our coolest purchase though was an authentic filipino sunka board (also known as mancala)!! Exciting stuff... although mom is throuoghly kicking our butts in it.

Anyways, afterwards, met up with Jean and Sakura over at California Disney Adventure. :) It was fun... just really really windy. I didn't have a hair-tie, so my hair was super tangled... and when I did comb it, my little portable brush broke. Ouch.

*for the rollercoaster*
jean: who wants to sit by themselves?
sakura: you guys can sit together... I'll sit by myself...
nicole: noo.. its ok. i can sit by myself... I dont want to sit next to Jean.
sakura: i dont want to sit next to her either...
nicole and sakura: WE CAN SIT TOGETHER!!

:) Of course, we were joking. We love Jean. (we still did sit together for that ride though.) She knows that if I were a lesbian, I'd so rock her world... but I'm not. (But if you're a guy who's nice, cute and NOT creepy... then I can rock YOUR world... eww... did I just write that down?! argh.)

Anyways, since the wind was strong, they cancelled the fireworks... but at least we got to see the Electrical Parade, where Dumbo winked at ME!! ;) Afterwards, we went over to the otherside and Jean had a fiasco with her melting ice cream, Sakura was on the hunt for a Tigger pin, and I got my eye candy's worth at Adventureland. We all went home HAPPY. :)

Today, I had dinner with Tam, Lisa, and Melissa... good gossip... good dinner... good friends... good times. :) We wondered how we survived our college years after the 4 years on the hill... Like, when we didn't wear uniforms, why did we wear the clothes that we wore? Lime green and purple plaid pants?!! Bright blue dresses with oranges on it?? Can we burn those pictures please?!? Ok.. so my goal now is to get up to Berkeley for Mel's P-grad. Alright, it isn't goal.. it's GONNA happen. :) Just gotta organize... but yeah... I'm excited. I really want us to go up there, sport the Lucy's uniform (complete with knee high socks and blazer), shake my pink pom pom, and hold up an obnoxious pink sign that says LIVE THE 4TH on it. And then...we CELEBRATE. (drinkie drinkie with Hamburger helper buffet and corned beef. ;)) But we shall see what happens... maybe we'll nix the uniforms, wear pink, and have our very own rose and candle ceremony? Hmmmm?? ;)

No comments: