Saturday, May 24, 2003

Oh my gosh. I had the BEST. DESSERT. EVER.

WOW.

I just got back from dinner with Carrie and Irene over at The Melting Pot over in Irvine. Its a fondue restaurant where you go DIP crazy! DIP DIP DIP! Appetizer was dipping apples and bread in cheese... Entre was dipping all sorts of raw meats into boiling broth to cook it... and dessert... wow... was strawberries, bananas, pineapples, brownies, poundcake, marshmellows, and cheesecake... all these to be dipped into or drizzled with CHOCOLATE.

WOW.

Seriously, I'm completely speechless. It was beyond delicious...

WOW.

Can I say that I'm in love?

Ok. perhaps that's a bit dramatic... but it was really really good. The cheesecake with the chocolate just melted in my mouth. Moans of pleasure were emmited, I was about to cry. Each bite was heaven and it wasn't just me... there were smiles all around the table.

WOW.

Anyways, since the whole meal was a bit pricey... we decided that if we were to go there next time... it would be just for dessert. Straight up dessert. Anyone wanna come along and experience it? :) Kid you not... I cross-my-heart-hope-to-die-pinky swear that its good. :)

No comments: