Sunday, May 11, 2003

A great big "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY" to all the mommies out there... especially my own since shes the BESTEST MOMMY I'VE EVER HAD!** :)

**Note: When I was younger, my mom said that I would tell her this all the time. She then continued by saying "like you've had other mommies to compare me with." And you wonder where the sarcasm comes from. Ten bucks says that while I was adorably going on and on about her being the "bestest mommy I've ever had", she was probably laughing inside, but kept it to herself. She IS the greatest mommy I've ever had!!

I LOVE my mom. Love x Infinitity+1! She may be crazy sometimes, but I seriously think that Carlene and I are 2 of the luckiest girls in the whole world to have her as our mother.

Unfortunantly today, Mom was feeling pretty ill... so instead of going out, we picked up some Thai food on the way home from work and watched DVDs. :) Nice and relaxing... especially since we were working all day.

Oh my gosh, had another nightmare about roses attacking me last night.

Work today wasn't too bad, well except Carlene now knows about the EVILS of chaircovers. MUHAHAHAHAHAHA. Feel my pain! Anyways, the wedding today was over at the Ritz Carlton over in Marina Del Rey. Since this is one fancy hotel, (valet was $23) we parked across the street from the hotel, climbed over a slight wall, and jay-ran to the Ritz. Well, if there was one place you didn't want to walk into looking crap-tacular as if you had just climbed over a wall and jay-ran across a busy street, this was it. I kept on joking that when we were asking directions to the ballroom, the attendent would tell us to "go down the lobby stairway, go down the hallway to your right, then use the doubledoors to go outside... and then YOU STAY THERE!" Everyone was pretty delusional due to the lack of sleep and so work was fun in this painful sort of way. I had one freaky moment where I dropped one of the fresh flower candle rings... and it broke. "Thats it," I thought, "I'm getting fired!" But I didn't and at least we salvaged what we could and it came out alright... well until 10 minutes before the ceremony starts . Thats when some guest decides to jump the draped aisle, but instead trips and an entire aisle side fall to the ground. Flowers, glass, and carnage is all over the place. Argh. But we fixed it all somehow and from then on, everything was smooth sailing and quite beautiful. :)

Yay!

No comments: