Saturday, May 03, 2003

Last night, Carlene slept in my bed. I got home late and we were chatting... and while I was TALKING, she fell asleep and didn't wake up when I asked her to go her own bed. So I slept crunched up against the wall without any blanket. :P Just like those olden days...

Anyways, I went back to Disneyland this afternoon (I know.. I'm a Disney WHORE!! Lay off!) and met up with Jean, Sakura, Ryan, and Rupert. The only sucky part was that the moment I stepped off the monorail... it started POURING RAIN. Families started running for shelter and I quickly figured that my sweatshirt was not going hack it. So while trying to call Jean and Co. to see where they were, I ran into one of the stores and got an umbrella. I also got a poncho for Rupert because I figured that he probably was on the verge of freezing since he's been bitterly disappointed by the cold LA weather since arriving from Jamaica. (Cold LA weather means no girls skating around in bikinis. Sorry man.)

So now I have my nifty disney umbrella and I find everyone taking shelter in the mini McDonald shack (which only sells French Fries. Lucky Rupert!) They wanted to go on Splash Mountain (no need! its raining already!) but got fast passes instead. We go over to Disney California Adventure, where we meet up with Petey, and go to A BUGS LIFE 3D FREAKY MOVIE WHERE SOMETHING IS TOUCHING YOU... AND ITS NOT THE PERSON SITTING NEXT TO YOU attraction and ride the Roller Coaster!! (which I SWEAR goes faster at night. Also maybe since it was raining, the track was wet hence making it faster than usual.) After all the rides, we went over to Downtown Disney where we met up with Irene, Chris, Alice (who drove down from Berkeley for all the rainy day fun!), Carrie, Andrew (YAY!), Luc, Joanne, Steph, Alex... am I missing anyone? I hope not... Anyways, so we have a TERRIFFIC dinner at Rainforest where Jean's hardcore flirting with the waiter ("You know... we've been waiting here for 2 HOURS!!!") gets our table free dessert, special cherry coke, AND a cup full of long stemmed cherries for *you know what*... and there some giant mixup about testicles, tentacles, and fried calamaries named Rupert Jr. Ohhh my GOOD TIMES!

Lesson of the night: An "orgy" consist of a minimum of 5 people... without their shoes on.

Don't ask.

No comments: