Wednesday, May 14, 2003

I want to apologize to Jean for laughing at her obsession over Dawson's Creek. I used to watch it back in the "non-crappy" days, but I figured that since it was the last shindig at the creek, I should watch and see who ends up with whom. OH MY GOSH, I can't believe I was crying. A LOT. Stupid Show. Well, I was crying mostly at anything that had to do with Jen. When she was making her video for her baby, when Jack said that she "belonged to him" and that they were soulmates, when she was with PACEY and finally when she looked over at Grams and died. *sniff* WHY DID SHE HAVE TO DIE!! Dawson should have died and his still-beating heart could have saved Jen's life. Dawson... you suck. But then again...

I also want to say "HA HA HA" to Jean... because Joey ended up with PACEY. Thats right... The Mighty Duck got the girl. HAHAHAHA!!! Who's creek is it now!?? I was on the phone with Jean (bawling, of course) minutes before they showed who Joey was gonna end up with... and Jean was soooo sure that it was gonna be Dawson. Yeah right... I knew deep in my heart it was going to be PACEY. He's much more dreamier...

OK. Enough gloating over Joey and PACEY. I'm gonna read.

PACEY.

No comments: