Monday, May 19, 2003

I spent a good majority of the weekend miserable in bed. The coughing... the sneezing... the stuffy nose... the plugged ears... the icky throat... it was HORRIBLE. My hair was even looking sickly. It's still pretty-horrible, but since I started huffing VICKS its' gotten better. The worst was when I had to work Saturday afternoon and evening... I was breaking out into cold sweats and about ready to knock out while tieing those damn chaircovers... but I survived and I got an extra centerpiece to bring home!

Flowers make everything better.

Well, not really. I'm still suffering... But they are pretty to look at.

Anyways, had the last cki meeting downstairs in the Pub today for their free karaoke hour. :) Talk about FUN FUN FUN!! I guess they have their "regulars"... There was this one dude, Larry, who was so completely at home with the stage and microphone that he was making chit-chat with the audience while singing (ill) RESPECT. Too bad our first time doing it at school was on it's last day... but at least we have next year.

No comments: