Sunday, May 04, 2003

"I'm serious tonight, no guys. SCREW GUYS!! I just need to... I've had a rough week and I need to dance it out. I just want to stand in a circle around our pocketbook and shoes and just... I just wanna DANCE!"

Man. I love Dane Cook. He just knows.

So last night went back to LA with Petey to continue the WEEK O' RUPERT fun! :) We went over to Grand Avenue to play with Carrie, Jean, Shirin, Ally, Mondo, Ryan, Alice, David, Joe, and of course Rupert. The night was rather um... "freaky." I'm NOT complaining though. ;) I don't think I will EVER forget seeing Jean get bombarded by 4 guys on the dancefloor... that was just classic. And to think she didn't want to go. Lucky girl...

@ Tommy's after the club
Joe: You're in my hood now. If you see someone take out a gun... just drop to the ground.

Anyways, Carlene and my mom just finished their MS bike tour today. 2 days of biking... one of which was in the RAIN. They're tired, bruised, and bloodied... but they're happy. :) I'm so proud of them...

No comments: