Tuesday, May 13, 2003

Random Stuff... Nicole is losing her mind.

But before that happens...
Happy Belated Birthday Nes!

Happy Birthday Kathy!


*ohh yeahhh*
jussme79: I napped earlier and had a dream bout u and conan
spaznik: hahahahahhaha
spaznik: SHUT UP!!!
jussme79: serious
jussme79: I dunno why I dreamed it
spaznik: were we happy and frolicking by the beach?
jussme79: juss that we were all at this italian restaurant ur mom and carlene took me to when I was there
jussme79: and he was feeding u garlic bread
jussme79: and carlene and I were eating pasta like lady and the tramp
jussme79: when we share one noodle

ROCK ON! :) Conan was feeding me garlic bread! There was also last week when I ran into Tracy and her mom at Target...
Mrs Go: How are you Nicole?
Me: I'm good.
Mrs Go: How's Conan?

YAY!

OK. I am going babble now.

I don't want to vote anyone off AMERICAN IDOL... well anymore. At least Carmen is gone and as cute as Josh was, it was his time too. (But I do admit to crying last week when he was singing to his daughter... It was just tugging on my heart.) I like Ruben... but I like Clay too... and Kimberley has a voice.... oh my. I'm torn. I voted for all 3 of them. How useless am I?? I just don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. I'm sure if I were on American Idol, they'd vote for me too.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Anyways, the house smells like MAN. Well, more specifically, Men's Cologne. Apparently I guess its Glade's new plug-in scent. :P Its like when you're in the mall and you walk by a gang of "azn" boys who smell like the just drenched themselves in Coolwater.

Ok. Enough procrastinating. I go study now.

No comments: