Monday, May 05, 2003

MR. PERSONALITY is one creepy show.

Seriously. Mr. Green Mask is studying HYPNOSIS! Last week, while the girl was talking with Mr. Light Blue Mask, Green Mask was crouching up on a balcony "observing" her... *shudder* Thats not love... thats mind games!!

And this whole mask thing... it just reminds me of something kinky/freaky from EYES WIDE SHUT. Just take it off already!! Your head is probably baking underneath it and when she picks you... she won't be THAT HAPPY to see a giant prune perched a top of the neck of the one she loves.

And yet, I continue to watch this trash. Why? BECAUSE I'M SICK I TELL YOU!!! SICK!!!

Anyways, speaking of men and kinky and all that good stuff...

If I had a dime for everytime I mistook a cop for a stripper... then... um... I'd have 20 cents.

No comments: