Wednesday, December 25, 2002

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Things are good here... Its been an interesting couple of days with so much going on... Last night, got to see *snow* which almost made me cry because it was so pretty... and then afterwards went over to Janelles for a Christmas party where Luc (I'm sooooo sorry about being pissy on the phone. I was NOT in a good mood at that moment.) and Mark discovered that they were weird buddy buddy soul mates because I SWEAR TO HADES, they have the same characteristics and mannerisms. *too weird* Anyways, played a tame game of White Elephant and "oh but of course" Cranium, where the soul mates and Kenny won even though we technically didn't finish the game... (Ryan Skophammer.. where are you when we need you!) Anyways, pretty much kicked back with everyone afterwards which was pretty terriffic since it had been a while or just felt like eons since I've been able to just hang out with Luc, Salamanca, and the rest of the folks.

Christmas is very laidback this year. I didn't know what my plans were for Christmas eve until 2pm today when I called my dad and was told that the Concepcion Family Festivities were going to be held on Christmas DAY this year. Oh wells... So tonight it was Mom, Carlene, and myself... which was absolutely perfect...

*@11pm*
Nicole: Mom! Open your gift now... when we get back from Church, it'll be 1am and you'll be tired....
Carlene: Yeah, open it now so that at Church, you can thank God for your wonderful daughters.

Got home from Midnight Mass a while ago. It was great even if we had gotten there 30 minutes before mass and it was ALREADY crowded (luckily we got seats). After Communion, they turned off all the lights and the whole congregation sang "Silent Night" (Although the projection where the lyrics was on was interrupted when the Norton Anti-Virus in the computer went off and projected it on the screen) . I got goosebumps because at that very moment, I could feel the spirit of the holiday... it was really something. :)

Anyways, HAPPY HOLIDAYS (again) and a great big *MUAH* to everyone! Go watch 24 hours of A CHRISTMAS STORY on TNT. :) Love ya!

No comments: