Saturday, December 28, 2002

Come on babe, why don't we paint the town... and all that jazz...

:) OH MY GOODNESS!! I just watched CHICAGO tonight and it was totally AWESOME!! :) Totally totally loved it. TOTALLY! I saw the show a couple years back and to see how they adapted it to the screen was pretty amazing. Suprisingly enough, EVERYONE can sing in it!! :) Yeah.. I was on the verge of singing along, but I was good and I kept my mouth shut. Anyways, go watch it... take me with you... :)

Pop. Six. Squish. Uhuh. Ciscero. Lipschitz.

okok. I'll stop. :)

Hmmmm... what to blog about.. hmmm. Well, yesterday, went to Club Alondra to celebrate Mikie's birthday. :) Ahhhhh, memories of the Arena and Metro came flying to me the moment I walked through that door. Since it was an 18+ club, I was feeling incredibly OLD... not to mention incredibly tall since there was a majority of short asains there. But it was still fun just getting that groove on and hanging out with Mikie, Lan, Joe, Steph, Joanne, Janelle and her cousins, and company. :) Amazingly enough, ran into people there who weren't part of the Mikie group... including old school formal date Richard AND *believe it or not* my favorite karate-boarding bartender himself JP. (WOAH.) Anyways, left kinda early cause it had been a long day *couatthemallgh* and Carlene and I were just really tired. Argh... getting old....

Got my hair cut... :( I think its too short... I went in thinking *OH! I'm going to take off an inch, trim the ends and fix the layers!* but no... the stylist had a different idea and chopped off 3 INCHES!! 3 INCHES!! That's... a lot! On the bright side.. it looks heathy and well... I'm not bald or anything. And at least it grows back... :) Ok.. I'll survive.

Tomorrow (er... today) theres a family wedding... or I think theres a wedding. Theres a reception for sure... but ceremony? Not sure. This wedding has been "off" and "on" several times this past week so no one is really sure what they should write on the cards. "Congratulations... you didn't?" "Share the blender!?" Anyways, it should be interesting... also this is like my first wedding in a while that I haven't had to work at so that should be a nice chage... if there is a wedding... hmmm... oh wells. :)

No comments: