Saturday, December 14, 2002

After spending the day cleaning and running around getting different products to achieve ultimate house cleanliness... I found out that my aunts and uncle aren't coming anymore to visit. :( This means no cute baby Thea and Esther to play with this weekend! Awww shucks. I was really really really looking forward shoving the adults outside so that I can stay indoors with the kids... drawing, making funny faces, etc... and just being really silly with them. I even had my stuffed animals all ready to be played with!! Oh wells... maybe I'll be able to see them for New Years.. :)

Anyways, I rented movies tonight. "The Importance of Being Ernest" and "Monsoon Wedding." They were both really good (Colin Firth was absolutely adorable in "Ernest." ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!! And he even sings a bit in the movie... *sigh* I heart him. I just want to hug him and never let go... :)) So it just me, Carlene, the couch, a pile of blankets, pillows, orange juice, soup and the dvd player. *good warm times* I think I'll be getting a copy of the play "The Importance of Being Ernest" so that I can re-read it... "Monsoon Wedding" was about an Indian wedding... Kind of like "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" but its an arranged marriage India. :) I was inspired to rent it after the big 700 guest wedding last weekend (which was Indian but I don't think was arranged) and so I was a bit curious about the culture and the different rituals that they do for their weddings. Well, wow... The movie was very sweet, colorful, funny, romantic and beautiful. It made me think about love and what it takes to be married and what not. :) Anyways, rent it. Go. Go now! Or you can come on over.. I have it till next Saturday. :)

OH!! My Christmas Wish came true!! :) YAAAAAAAAAYY!!

No comments: