Thursday, December 26, 2002

I hope everyone got what they asked for from Santa... :)

Hmmmm.. today spent the day here at home and then went over to my Dad's for dinner with the rest of the Concepcion clan. :) *Good times* and even more good food... Nanang was out of the home, so it was as always really great to see her, as well as just spending quality time with the cousins. :) When you ask my baby niece Alicia what kind of noise a lion makes... she'll go "roar". SHE'S SO CUTE!! She also loved her brand new Care Bear... ;) My Cousin had bought her a "Chicken Dance Elmo" and I think my Tita Lagring was even more excited to dance with it than Alicia was...

Darnit, the Lakers lost. :(

Anyways, on a brighter and happier note... a 23 minute late HAPPY BIRTHDAY to MIKIE!! I'll see YOU tonight.. ;) Cause you know... when I hear music it makes me dance...

No comments: