Friday, December 20, 2002

:) HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!! I'm done.. well, for the time being. Finals week wasn't so bad for me considering that it was mostly papers I had to write and just one test... stressful nonetheless. But on Wednesday, I was finished, relieved, and oh so very happy.

Has anyone heard of the song "CHRISTMAS SHOES"? Oh my goodness, I heard the song today at work and its one of those songs that completely captures you if you listen to the lyrics... There I was folding chiffon, when I first felt goosebumps all over my body and then next thing I knew, I was crying. If you haven't heard it, you should download it... its about a man who's in line at a store when theres a boy in front of him who's buying shoes for his mom... but he doesn't have enough so he tells the cashier that he need the shoes because it will make his mom happy because shes sick and she might be seeing Jesus that night. OH MY GOODNESS... just thinking about it makes me tear up.. so the narrator sings about the little boy... AND THEN you hear children singing the chorus AND THEN its one little boy singing it... Its soooooo sad... The song just tugs at your heart strings... Another radio station started playing it a while afterwards, but I had to run to the radio and change it... I just couldn't take it again.

Anyways, its raining again. Earlier today, it was sunny and I was thinking to myself "Gosh! I love days after it rains because everything seems so much brighter and crisper," and really, it was. The sun was shinning and the hill along the 71 was this gorgeous bright green that made me think of the wallpaper in Windows XP. But now the rain is pitter-pattering away... and I'm currently listening to PM Dawn's "I'd Die Without You." How perfect is that!?! Hopefully it will stop before Christmas... and the holiday was be clear and beautiful.

No comments: