Wednesday, December 18, 2002

:) Long day of studying.... but tomorrow (er.. today) I'll be done!! YAAAY!!

spaznik: did you write your name and his inside a heart?
poTaTe YO: no not yet
poTaTe YO: hahaha
spaznik: isnt it hard to believe that someone out there might be writing your name and theirs inside a heart?!
poTaTe YO: hahah
poTaTe YO: It is wierd to think that my name is in a heart
spaznik: i was just thinking about it now..
spaznik: like its all cute and stuff when girls do it..
spaznik: but like its weird to think it...
spaznik: my name could be with like some weirdo..
poTaTe YO: hahaha
poTaTe YO: with yellow pants!
spaznik: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
spaznik: YELLOW PANTS!
poTaTe YO: hahaha
poTaTe YO: I thought you'd like that one

*note* Last year at FTC, Kathy and Jean were doing the ice breaker workshop... and Kathy was explaining this one game where everyone stands in a circle... and one person in the middle of it will say "I lilke my neighbor because ______" and all the people who are ________ would have to run inside the circle and get a new spot. Get it? No? Oh wells. Anyways, so Kathy's example was "I like my neighbor because he wears yellow pants." Yellow pants... really... you'd think it was a random pick. But when she said that... 3 guys came out and started running. WHAT ARE THE ODDS OF 3 GUYS WEARING YELLOW PANTS!! Anyways, one of those guys.. well... thats another story.

I also had a very interesting conversation with Pete (DANCE!!) that went from chatting about blogging, to writing erotica as a fundraising idea, to "other" fundraising ideas that may only be legal in the state of Nevada, to perhaps changing the bylaws to prohibit that idea from actually happening but then again it probably would be incredibly lucrative as well as give a brand new meaning to the HEAD TOUR.... oh my goodness gracious. Won't that be fun?! ;)

No comments: