Monday, December 16, 2002

I had the weirdest dream the other night...

So there I was, chillin with the Care Bears. I don't know why, but they were morphing themselves into other "types" of Care Bears ( like Wish Bear was morphing into Funshine Bear and Cheer Bear was pretending to be Bedtime Bear...etc). Then they started morphing themselves into human babies... then all of a sudden they morphed themseleves into cuts of meat and everyone was at Benihana and the meat was being chopped and cooked on the giant stove, with the chefs throwing the chopped meat into the air and doing their fancy tricks with the knives... and people started eating the food. I started freaking out because at first I thought "oh my gosh!! they're eating BABIES!!".. but then realized "OH MY GOSH!! THEY'RE EATING CAREBEARS!"

WEIRD.

I need to get out more...

No comments: