Sunday, December 08, 2002

Gosh... long day today. It was the *BIG* wedding today AND mistletoe... But the day started off happy so therefore the rest of it wasn't bad at all. :)

Ok.. so pretty much today decided that when I do get married (Lord knows when...) it definitely isn't going to be a giant extravagant thing. Today's wedding had 700 guests! Can we say "insane?" I don't even think I know 100 people that I would want to invite to my wedding (that isn't happening anytime soon) let alone 700! Oh my... But everything came out gorgeous. The bride had this deep rich red and gold as her colors, and the combination was just stunning with all the decorations. :) I've been working there for 7 months now and I think its just funny that I have no idea on what colors or decor I want for when i get married (in the far far far far far far future.) Oh wait.. I lied. I know my centerpieces... but theres no way in hell am I going to have 700 people. I'd rather get a nice house with that money... with the white picket fence... and the doggie. There has to be a doggie. Plus I think that with so many people and so much planning and preparing... you tend to loose focus on whats important. You know what I'm talking about... please don't make me spell it out for you because then Nicole will start going on and on and on about her silly, girlish romantic fantasies on finding love and well... Nah. I wouldn't want to be the cause of people barfing after they read this...

Anyways, I have a bag of everyone's second favorite fungus downstairs... Mistletoe! (I'm assuming that the number one favorite fungus are mushrooms... but I could be wrong.) So if anyone wants some... mistletoe that is... :) Do tell. I don't think I can mail it though because I think that trying to mail something plantlike might be somewhat supicious looking.

No comments: