Wednesday, December 11, 2002

I found this quote and thought it was really pretty...

"Somewhere, there's someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worthwhile. So when you are lonely, remember it's true: Somebody, somewhere is thinking of you." -Unknown


Its very comforting to think that maybe this is true and there is really someone out there for me. :) Lets hope he's taller and not psychotic.

Oh speaking of... my one Christmas wish (aside from world peace and for the 5th, 6th, and 7th Harry Potter books to be finally written and published) is to have the "guy" call Kathy. :) He needs to call her... if he doesn't then I'll be very angry. You know to the point where all I can say is "I'm sooo angry! I'm sooo angry!" But really.. he does. He will. ;)

Well just when I was about to pass out from coughing, blowing my nose, and overall just feeling ILL, Brandi called and said that I can take the day off due to the lack of space that the 71 centerpieces are taking up in the shop. You don't know how grateful I was to have the morning to sleep in and just to rest in general. Yeah.. it felt good. :)

No comments: