Wednesday, September 18, 2002

wow.. yesterday I almost lost it. Borderline insane....

I guess work, school, tests, cramps, and cki worries got to me and sooo close to quitting everything and joining the circus... I don't know where there is a circus nearby... but THAT was my plan. And the kicker was that it was ONLY TUESDAY!! I still had 3 more days until the weekend...

Anyhoo... I pretty much camped out with my book last night and studied the whoole night through.

This morning, it started off on a bad note. My trusty phone alarm clock didn't go off at 6am as I would have hoped. Noope... my radio went off (but as usual, the music just infiltrated into my dreams, hence making it much more colorful and interesting) and I woke up at 6:50. Yeep... sorta kinda late. So I hopped out of bed, washed my face, brushed my teeth, put my hair up, threw on my clothes and I was OFF!! Well.. not like at rocket speed due to the HORRIBLE traffic. Luckily I got to school right at 8am, but I still had to get a scantron for the test... BLEH! So I was late... curse it all to Hades! But I think I did pretty ok on my test... so yay?? *crosses fingers*

The rest of the day was better. :) Actually, it was BETTER than BETTER. The weather was perfect, no traffic on the way back, studied happily at school, went home and organized my closet all while downloading some jazzy Diana Krall and Harry Connick Jr. tune... it was niiiiice. Quite an opposite from how I was feeling yesterday... and I realize that I really don't want to join the circus because I'd have to start off as a beginner there right? They wouldn't put my up on the trapeeze or inside the lion cage just yet (I'd still be hesitant about the trapeeze since I am scared of heights)... so I'd probably have to work my way up from like an elephant pooper scooper or sad scary clown that makes kids cry. Nah... I'll stick to school and decorating weddings for now.

No comments: