Tuesday, September 24, 2002

:) sooooo.. I found this new site www.cockeyed.com and I swear... its the FUNNIEST (not to mention most creative and pretty genuis) site! It makes me think that this guy has a LOT of time on his hands... but still its pretty gosh darn cool. Yeeep. Go check it out!

ahhhhh... parliamentry proceedure. it could be DAMN sexy if done correctly. riiiiiiight.
*oh the phone... talking about boys*
Nicole: (sarcastic) cause you know... guys who know their parliamentary proceedure is such a TURN ON!
Carrie: ITS SOOO TRUE!!!!
Nicole: um... I was kidding.
carrie: (dissapointed) You were?

EclipseJMR: parliamentary procedure huh
EclipseJMR: hey nicole...
EclipseJMR: (moaning) all this in favor...say I
spaznik: "the motion is on the floor that I GET FREAKY!!"
spaznik: "is there a second?"
EclipseJMR: oh baby me
EclipseJMR: i second the motion on the flooooooooooooooooor

No comments: