Wednesday, September 11, 2002

Good gracious... its only TUESDAY!?!

Its been a busy couple of days mainly because of classes, reading, and the membership drives we've been having at school for the club. Yesterday was pretty good. Old members like Brian, Tina and Crystal came by and were chilling with us at the table... and later on Mike Wei came and helped too. (and later disappeared with Tina down into the Pub... oh wells. We were pretty much finished by then.) After the drive on Monday, Tina, Weiwei and I were just chilling and talking about the "days of yesteryear." Anyways, while talking, I remembered about the fantabulous TACO TUESDAY that Tina, Mai, lil Tina and I had gone to down in Downtown Fullerton, so I suggested that we go. YAY! SO the plan was set... and so I decided to call Luc and see if he wanted to go... and then called Erin and then Mai.. and then lil Tina... and I guess Tina called Denise who then called and emailed more people... and soooo today at 8pm... there was a grip of these old school CKIers there. *reunited and it feels sooo good* :) It was pretty awesome... So it was me, (big) Tina, Wei, Luc, Mai, Erin, JP, Kyle, Kathy, Denise, Rodney, Brian (tall white guy one), Bryan (white older one), Chris... poor Petey, Stephanie, and Mondo who probably had no clue who everyone else was since they're new school... er.. or new old school.. or something like that... but everyone got along fine with the 50 cent tacos and the piano men playing in the backround.

Anyways, back to the membership drives, today Petey and Kenny came down and helped Steph and I out. It was a sllooow day.. and I can't forget to whine about how HOT it was. My right shoulder is sunburnt! :( But we still had a good time and got some prospective members so hopefully I didn't get that sunburn for nothing.

Kenny: look! its the 7up shirt!
Petey: yeah Kenny. Up yours.

Poor Petey, Steph and I had left him around 4 to go to class... and I told him that I'd meet him up after class and studing a bit... but I kinda conked out in the library while reading and woke up at 7:30... but I think he was having a good old time wandering about the area with his webcam... I think. :) If not.. then those 50 cent tacos should have made it a better day... *hopefully*

But yeah.. big thanks for Petey and Weiwei and Kenny for coming and helping out. Petey got his donut and Weiwei got some candy... and hopefuly we got some new members. :) YAY

No comments: