Saturday, September 07, 2002

*slight venting with Jean on the phone*
nicole: where do we find guys who are cute, have nice personalities and who'll like us back?
jean: i think you should just hang out with ugly girls.... so then you'll be the cutest...

*a conversation with Pete regarding the conversation with Jean... and then some.
CKIPete: "I think you should just hang out with the ugly girls...'??
CKIPete: lol
spaznik: i dunnno if thats a good thing...
spaznik: like.. you hang out with pretty people.. thats why you get no game
CKIPete: I guess that could be true to a point...
spaznik: hahahaha... yeah.. but at first glance its funny
CKIPete: I just found it to be an entertaining strategy.
CKIPete: You just need to wear a shirt that says "I'll put out" but that might not bring in the kind of guys you want.
CKIPete: I've got one. It doesn't work.
CKIPete: The only comment I've ever gotten on it from a girl is: "Yeah, no kidding!"
spaznik: HAHAHAHAH
spaznik: did you make that shirt by yourself..
spaznik: get some ironons from walmart?
CKIPete: lol... no, they sell them all over the place.
CKIPete: (j/k I don't actually have a shirt like that)
spaznik: hmmmm.. i'll have to keep an eye out...
spaznik: hahaha.. riiiight
CKIPete: Nah, I don't. I don't need one. I'm a guy.
CKIPete: Guys just don't need shirts that say "I'll put out"
spaznik: next thing you know you'lll be buying some ironons..
CKIPete: The only kind of shirt a guy might need would say: "I'm waiting until marriage"
spaznik: and then girls can try to seduce him out of that...
spaznik: literally.
CKIPete: Hmm... would that work
CKIPete: ?
spaznik: the sluts out there might be all... "i can make him NOT wait..."
CKIPete: Hmmm... *evil grin*
spaznik: a shirt like that wold be like a challenge...

No comments: