Thursday, April 25, 2002

What San-X character are you?
You have a few close friends that you are comfortable with, but can get along with anyone. You have an exceptional sweet tooth for candy with a personality to match. If you can't
brighten up someone's day, no one can!
What San-X Character Are You?



Melissa had a dilemma with her guy-pal... so we were thinking of solutions on how to win him over.. ;)
spaznik: bake IM SO SORRY cookies..
spaznik: :) that would be cute...
spaznik: treat him out to lunch..
spaznik: it will be fine..
Babae112: awww
Babae112: how bout i just lay on his bed
Babae112: and say....come hither
Babae112: i'll make it all better
Babae112: yes i will
Babae112: hahahhah
Babae112: that would totally scare him off!
spaznik: hahahaha... im sure that wouldn't hurt either.
Babae112: heheheheh
Babae112: whatever
Babae112: he'd be like...so does this cost an additional $3.95?
spaznik: hahahaha... and thats when you say "you know baby... it was all my fault... its on the house!"
Babae112: hahahhaha
Babae112: oh yeah baby
Babae112: me love u long time
Babae112: oh yeah baby

Speaking of boys... the other night when I got home from dinner (around 9ish) I opened the door and saw a pair of MEN's sneakers on the floor. I kinda stood there wondering about them when my mom came out of the family room with the TV glowing behind her to tell me that she had a friend over and they had pizza and were watching THE MUMMY RETURNS on DVD. Riiight. I was a bit weirded out cause in my head I could hear Mom asking me when I left at 5pm if I would be home early.... so was she planning this? Is this a date!? Is my mom on a date!? Oh my gosh was I interrupting something!?!? So I ran upstairs. I don't think it was a date.... they're just friends... right? Oh my...

No comments: