Tuesday, April 30, 2002

Oh my gosh... I'm so sad... I just finished reading this book that I got today at this great used book store thats near the house... "The First Time" by Joe Fielding... *ugh*... The book was alright... its really depressing but in a way heartwarming at the same time. So there I was crying over this stupid book, while at the same time hulk hogan was getting his assed kicked on tv. (weird combination; romance novel and wrestling... eh) What a sick fuck that Joy Fielding is.. toying with my emotions that way.

Earlier today, they had this special of BLUES CLUES on Nickelodeon... oh it was so sad too! Steve... he's leaving!! :( He's going to college.. so he left Blue and his house in the care of his brother Joe! It was so sad... if I were 6-7 years old and saw Steve leaving and saying goodbye... I would be bawling. Hell.. I'm 21 and I was tearing up when he walked onto the bus. But.. then again... that Joe... he's a cutie! HAHAHA... He had this whole dorky/goofy thing going for him and I was on the floor dying of laughter and swooning away. CNN had an article about it here. (I thought it was funny cause it had a sarcastic tone to it when describing the the actual characters) I love that show... it makes me feel incredibly smart and special. Once I see that blue paw print, I'll start screaming "A CLUE! A CLUE!" and Steve will say "WHAT!? A CLUE!? WHERE?" and I'll scream back "BEHIND YOU!" Once he draws it in his handy dandy notebook... he'll look at me and say. "good job!" Ahhhh... It does wonders for your self-esteem.

No comments: