Saturday, April 06, 2002

I'm a carrot! Loved by young children everywhere who are forced to eat their vegetables ~.^ I'm very open to anything that might oppose my general beliefs. I love to help and be helpful in anyway I can, I'm such a great vegetable!

Take the Vegetable Quiz by Krysten!




weird thing considering that I can't stand carrots. ICKY!!

Take

Congrats, your celeb match is Elijah Wood! You like a guy who's sweet, sensitive, a real sweetie who's truly a dork at heart! He can be shy at times, but you'll be there to reassure him. This guy is perfect for a meaningful long term relationship. He may never be on the cover of 'seventeen' but his true beauty and talent will be remembered. He'll treat you like a true princess. You are one lucky gal!


hehehe... he IS a cutie... even with the weird hobbit feet...;)




Find out which LifeSaver you are.


i dont get it...what does a lifesaver flavor have to do with your personality?






been there... done that... probably won't do it again...

click to take it!click to take it!


not too bad...



No comments: